You have 14 Days to download the eBook before the link expires.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE:
- The ebook link will be sent automatically to you, once the ebook has been emailed and then download has began, no refunds or exchanges will be issued. If you haven’t received your ebook instantly, please check your SPAM/JUNK folder as your email settings may pick it up as spam.
- Please note: Vegan Fitness Food is an 100 page ebook therefore it is NOT recommended to open/download to your MOBILE devices. We recommend download to your computer first, with good internet speed/connection/storage space.
- Once the ebook is downloaded, you WILL be able to then download to an app device, please install ibooks to keep the ebook saved for future access. If for any reason you mis-place, lose, exhaust your download limit or the ebook file becomes broken we do not replace the ebook. Therefore, a re-purchase of the product will be the customers responsibility.
Your Questions Answered!
Are the recipes in this book for men also? Can my husband/boyfriend use these recipes?
Yes, absolutely’ the serving sizes have suggestions for both women and men. If you wish to prep a meal for 2 people, just double all the ingredients under each recipe. Then you will both be prepped for 4-6 meals for the next few days.
How often should I eat?
I recommend eating when you’re actually hungry; there are NO ideal times, everyone leads a different lifestyle. I would gauge how hungry you are after about 1-3 hours; plant-based diets are high in fibre, and most of my meals are also low in fat, so they digest within 1-3 hrs.
Can I eat Vegan Fitness Food higher-carb recipes and still lean up?
Oh yes!!! I have used many of these recipes while competing; actually this is how I developed them all. These amazing recipes will fit perfectly into anyone’s lifestyle, whether a person is active or not, or vegan or omnivore; there is so much variety for sustainable living.
Why should I purchase this book over any other healthy eating cookbook?
First of all, it’s a VEGAN recipe book, which means it’s healthy for YOU, better for the planet and a compassionate way to help save animals’ lives; all of these benefits come from eating a wholefood plant-based diet.
This book will also save you money $$$$: most of the meals will cost you only about $2.50-$4 each. And since this is a meal prep book, it you will save time….which means more time to train and exercise!!! (and to do the other things you love <3).
Lastly, as the old saying goes “the proof is in the pudding”! I live on these meals, and my online clients do too! I have seen great results with clients who these recipes, and I feel good knowing that the ingredients in this book are from whole plant-based sources, and that NO animal cruelty is involved. These recipes are so quick and easy to make and yummy, and there is enough variety so that you will never get bored.
I am not a fitness freak—is this book just for active people?
No, this book is for everyone! These recipes are part of my meal prep business and I have all types of clients from all walks of life who purchase meals from me every week.
- Tradesmen love them, since they are filling and loaded with energy.
- Mums love them, since they can have tasty meals all prepped and ready to eat while running a busy household.
- Corporate types love them, since they like to have healthy to go meals when working their long hours.
- Singles love them, since they don’t have to cook large meals and have a fridge-full of fresh produce go to waste.
The recipes are for anyone wanting to get healthier and back to basics without wasting time and money to do so.
I am not Vegan, but want to transition to a plant-based lifestyle. How long after I start with these meals and meal plans will I begin to feel better?
Transitioning to a plant-based diet seem like a drastic change in diet for you at first. Some clients feel better right away, experiencing increased energy, a feeling of satiety, better sleep and more regular number 2 stops to the bathroom!!! haha
Other clients do go through some challenges, such as withdrawal from MSG, artificial sweeteners and refined foods—yes, we do get cravings for these things. You may feel a little bloated for the first week or two as the increased fibre intake fills you up and then travels through your body doing a massive sweep through your intestines, so embrace the spring clean out!
I want to lose fat, if I buy this book how long until I SEE results?
With any new lifestyle change, whether in food, exercise or work, results take time. Most clients start to see changes in as little as two weeks. You will feel leaner, more energetic and lighter, and you will notice your whole body starting to tighten up…and your clothing getting looser! For faster results, stick to one of the meal plans in the back of the book.
Is there enough protein in recipes for me to build muscle?
For all the protein warriors/worriers out there, the answer is a big YES!
All my clients GET LEAN and increase their muscle mass on my programs, as I did myself. The amount of muscle you put on will come down to how HARD you train and how MUCH you eat! Make sure you’re covering your basic needs daily, and watch yourself evolve!